Friday, February 07, 2014

Struggling, Trying To Stay Focused.

I've been so Ill now for days. Just hate everything and that happy glow inside is gone.

Food and exercise are my medications. I've got to start treating myself better... all this eating out and saying "tomorrow I'm getting back on track to lets go out to eat" has gotten me 60lbs heavier and its depressing the crap out of me.

I woke up this morning and that heavy feeling came over my heart again. That feeling that screams "I don't want to get out of bed, workout, go to work. Basically do what I need to do. Im so sick of feeling this way...I'm tired of fighting it.

I was suppose to go see a doctor last Wednesday but decided not too. Guess I will go see Dr. Bailey in villa rica. He treated me before and it helped...I gained a lot of weight but it helped.

As for today. I will get in a walk with Leslie Sansone. I will watch what I eat and try to forget everything else. Today I will focus on today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...