Saturday, February 08, 2014

Saturday 2/8/14

I'm feeling a little better this morning. My mood isn't has heavy as it was yesterday.

I'm starting to notice that I'm becoming that mean and nasty women I was 9 yrs ago back in 2005, before I lost all the weight. I'm just so unhappy with myself.

What I don't understand is why don't I do something about it? Its definitely in my head everyday and I know I will lose this weight again. What discouraging is knowing how long its going to take - if I can just get that out of my head and START - my life will start changing, my mood will be better.

This is the hardest thing I've had to do in my life!

I'm a very determined person and once I set my mind to something - I do it.

I guess I haven't set my mind to this yet because I keep falling off the wagon..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...