Thursday, February 27, 2014

Feeling Anxious - Need to Vent

Morning,

I couldn't sleep that good last night, and thats with my medication. I woke up around 4:30, I had my alarm set for 4:50 so its no big deal. I have to be at work around 6:15 so I like to get up early and drink my coffee.

There is a lot going on today. First off, I have to work and meanwhile my hubby is going with my sister to look at cars. She wants to buy one and doesn't feel comfortable going by herself so she asked my hubby to go along with her. I just don't like them traveling so far to look at strange cars. ( somewhere south of ATL)

Second, my dad called me last night. He asked if I could pay him back some money I borrowed back when I left my job. As soon as he did, it just hit me the wrong way. I got mad - I guess because both my brothers basically mooch off him (they live with him without paying rent or buying grocery's, he has told me this) and he wants to ask ME for the money when here I sit, working hard with a family to help support and just trying to make ends meet. My brothers have no responsibilities whatsoever. It just pisses me off I guess. I do owe him the money but I hope he does't expect a lot today....

Thirdly, we closed our AT&T Uverse account about 9 days ago and they want there receivers back, so sometime today I've got to drop those off before 5pm, I hope I don't forget.

I'm also still thinking about that argument with my mom the other day. Its still weighs heavy on my mind.

I've also got to pay a few bills today...sigh

Just a little overwhelmed this morning. I'm sure I will be fine once I get to work and once my hubby calls me after his adventure with my sister (lord help him, she's a little loopy) . I just have to remember it will all turn out just fine....I just have to stop obsessing and go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!