Sunday, February 16, 2014

February 16th, 2014 Update

Morning,

I've got one more day of work until im off the entire week :) Can't wait to sleep late and just relax. The kids are on winter break this week so I already requested it off to be with them.

I started a new Myfitnesspal account. I think I started it Friday ( today is Sunday) and I haven't had a full day in yet *eyeroll . But I did log everything that went into my mouth yesterday, so thats a start. Im so rebellious when it comes to counting calories and logging food - just dont wanna, but I know its good for me. And its the only proven method that I have experienced that works. Besides starving and I don't want to go that route.

I'm having another go at it today - wish me luck.

I have an appointment with that mental health physician this coming up Wednesday. I'm hoping to get something to help me sleep along with the light sedative he prescribed for my anxious moments. He really is nice and im thankful I can still see him because he recently switched his patients to just kids. (When I first started seeing him he saw both children and adults.)

ok - I've mumbled enough. Time for me to get ready for work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!