Thursday, February 06, 2014

2/6/2014 Diary Update:Starting Over

This is day #1 back on track. Counting calories drives me MAD so I'm just going to watch what I eat. I know what to eat and how much I just don't do it. Its hard to eat healthy all the time, it gets boring.  working out 4/5 days a week. Yesterday I weighed 231.6 I will not weigh again until Next Wednesday

I'm also starting 5-HTC today too. Just one/100 mg pill in the morning for a week then I will start taking 2 a day.

Its now 3:40 in the afternoon. I had to cook today at work and felt out-of-sorts all day. Just didn't want to be there..

I ate some yogurt & granola for breakfast, a ham sandwich for lunch, a banana when I got home and now im holding out for supper. Just got a little over an hour before I eat a roast beef sandwich (philly type of sandwich) with a side salad. I will have a small snack ( 100 calorie) before bed.

My tummy is growling right now so I think I will drink a diet coke and guzzle some water...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!