Thursday, January 09, 2014

The Joys of a Women

Hello all!

I've got about 10 minutes until I need to get my butt up and get ready to go sling some food at work.

I just wanted to come on here and say how completely MOODY I am lately. YUUUUP, its my time of the month ( sorry guys) and I was ready to bite off someone's head yesterday, unfortunately my DH was the only one here so he took the wrath of my evil. ( its ok, he takes it with a grain salt )

I'm not feeling too good this morning. Wish I didn't have to go to work. I have a feeling I'm going to have to bite my tongue a lot today :/

anyways. My lunch is packed with healthy ( boring) food and I'm determined to have a good day - no matter what idiot stands in my way.

ok..here I go...wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!