Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day # 8 ....still going.....

Good Morning,

I was a party animal last night and stayed up past my normal bedtime @ 9:30..I didn't go to sleep until midnight! I'm feeling it this morning through...kinda sleepy. We stayed up watching 'Captain Phillips' with Tom Hanks. Pretty good movie...I love Tom Hanks, he's such a good actor.

So, as the title says its day #8 and it feels like its day #108- teehee. This is the third week of 5-day-a-week exercise. Feeling really good about that. Unfortunately the scale isn't budging AT ALL. I really just want to take a sledge hammer to the damn thing. Its so discouraging to do everything right and not see any results on the scale. GAH!

But..my hubby says my butt is lifting up and I seem to be more firm everywhere. LOL..only he would notice that. haha

oh well, I will keep on trucking ...

I'm off today and so is my DH, we're headed off to the mall to look around. J.C. Penny's is having a sale on jeans for the kids. Gonna see what we can get into. We also plan on eating lunch there and I plan on getting a chicken sandwich and Chickfila ( been craving one) with a large unsweet tea. YUM.

laters...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...