Saturday, January 18, 2014

Day #4 1/18/14

well, its 6:09 on a Saturday morning. I have to be at work (Ingles Deli) at 7. Im feeling ok this morning, got a medicine head from my sleeping meds.

Im finally back down to 228 this morning, I had a lot of sodium the other day and it took 3 days of good eating to get rid of it. Im hoping to see a lower # on the scale come Monday morning. Im still feeling good as far as eating goes, not sure I will indulge on Monday or not? I could probably eat 2000 calories and feel very full with that. I just don't want my mind to go back to that 'all or nothing' mind set. For some reason I have a hard time getting out of it...

I plan on getting in a full body weight lifting dvd after work. Tomorrow will be cardio only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...