Thursday, January 16, 2014

Day #2 - logging my food


Im keeping a food journal like I used too. Its the only way I know to lose weight and lose it safely. I weighed on Monday (1-13) and my weight was 228. My heart sank when I saw that #. I ended up emotional eating all day Monday and sleeping. Tuesday was a little better, I logged my food. Yesterday was great!

I checked out 3 different calorie estimates online and they all say the same. About 1700 for me to lose 2lbs a week. So if I go over on days I workout its no big deal. Yesterday I had about 1800 calories and did a 50 min workout. Today I plan on eating 1700...not sure about what workout I will do.

Work...gah, got to get ready for that. I hate cooking at the Deli, but the pay isn't so bad so I deal with it.

Still not sleeping very well. I took an over the counter med last night to help, it does help but I wake up with a medicine head. At least I get to sleep in tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...