Friday, January 24, 2014

Day #10 1/24/14 update

Morning,

Its cold here in Georgia, I've got my fuzzy socks & pj's on this morning :D

I will be working out shortly, I have to work this morning 9:30-4 and I'm pretty sure I won't feel like working out after work. Still not sure what I will do? Thinking about doing some more cardio since the scale isn't budging. I know weight lifting is important to losing weight but its hard to lift weights when I know it will stall the scale.

Anyways.

My eating is going good. I had a high calorie day on Wednesday. We ate Chickfila for lunch ( I had a chicken sandwich and a fruit cup) and for supper hubby made some country fried steak and gravy, mac-n-cheese and mashed potatoes. I had a small pc of steak, about a 1/2 cup of each of the sides. I did however enjoy two servings of Kemps frozen yogurt. OMG...SO GOOD.

Yesterday was back on track with a lower calorie day 1440 and a 45 min step aerobics workout. I did Cathe's Step Moves on 6" step. yeahya :) I know 1440 is a very low # for me calorie wise. Today won't be quite as low..around 1700 :)

So far im really proud of myself for not giving into cravings and doing my workouts. The next few weeks I should start seeing some loose pants or some lower #'s on the scale.

ok...now for that workout :)

ETA - Its now 9am and my workout is done. I did Cathe's Power hour minus core work...I will do core tomorrow. My lunch is packed for work - have a great day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!