Tuesday, December 03, 2013

The Hangover

Good Morning,

I'm up early for work. I wish I could go back about 12 hours and NOT drink three shots of whiskey..UGH. I woke with my stomach aching and my head throbbing. I drank water and took some Tylenol now im drinking some coffee...trying to wake up.

Im going to bed early tonight.

Yesterday was a good day, could have been better. I ate about 500 calories over my deficit. Im going to make up for it today and tomorrow. I got in a 3 mile walk with Leslie...and cleaned up the house.

Well, I guess its time to start moving my bootie.

Sigh, I REALLY want to go back to bed :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...