Monday, December 09, 2013

The Body Fat Solution by Tom Venuto

From the Author of Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle comes another book geared more towards overeating and emotional eating - The Body Fat Solution. I ordered it yesterday and should receive it next week. Im excited to get some new insight from a respectable source. He also talks about a fitness program for all levels of fitness and how to maintain your weight once your at the right size.... Im really excited.

The next thing I purchase will be another workout. I've been lurking on Collage Video.com and so far I like some of the " 30 minutes to fitness by Kelly Coffey-Meyer" They're  cheap at walmart.com. Like around 11$. I may buy one a week until I get enough to rotate.

Today was a 2 mile walk, i was tired after work and decided it was good enough.

I plan on eating 1700 calories too. I bought a notebook and cute little encouraging stickers yesterday. I just can't do the myfitnesspal....I'm not sure if its the distraction of the people on there or what? I seem to do better when I write down everything and keep it simple.

ok, that's my check in. have a great afternoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!