Sunday, December 15, 2013

Good Morning

Good Morning,

I've got about 15 minutes to talk.

My husband gave me some good news last night, his 12 hours shifts are almost over. He's hoping after monday he will be off. I so hope so...he helps with the kids in the mornings so Im not rushing so much. He helps clean the house too and I've been struggling with it lately. Its hard to juggle everything but it hasn't been too bad.

Tuesday we're off together and I can't wait to get some shopping done with him. My daughters birthday is Wednesday so we're going to get her gift then :)

Well, off I go to work. Just one more day then I'm off with my hubby Yay!!

oh and my eating has been going well the last two days, today is day #3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...