Sunday, December 01, 2013

Good Morning

Good Morning folks, Im up and at'em early today.

For the last two days I have been doing great with my eating and workouts. I have been logging and drinking my water, now to just keep it up. The only thing I have to watch is eating those exercise calories back. I get those munchies at night and don't want to stop...I've got to gather up my will power and stop this! Nip. It. In. The. Bud!

Yesterday was such a beautiful day outside, I took the kids to the park so they could play while I got in a walk / run interval. It was kinda windy though, but the sun was bright. I did cardio coach volume 2 and my legs ached afterwords. I found myself running for 3 minutes straight during this workout and it was then that I realized I've been selling myself short. Im not THAT out of shape! Just heavier...

Friday I did some shadow boxing on the wii that is always pretty fun. it works up a good sweat too.

Not sure what im going to do today? Perhaps a long walk after work or some weight lifting? I've got my day almost planned out on myfitnesspal.

Goal Today:
eat MFP calories
Get in a workout after work ( and don't eat those calories)
No unplanned munching after my planned snack tonight

ok...off to cook and hopefully do a good job. Im still not 100% confident in my job yet. Its kinda unpredictable.  I was told Thursday that soon I will only cook maybe once a week or once every two weeks. Thank goodness....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...