Monday, December 16, 2013

Finding My Happy Place

Morning,

Its Monday, December 16th 2013. I'm up early to get the kids on the bus and get myself to work. And I gotta tell ya...im not up for any challenges today. I went to bed frustrated and woke up the same.

There are a few things bothering me but I think its mostly the calorie counting and oh boy, it can make me awful bitchy. My husband is working 6 days a week / 12 hr shifts...bless his heart. I know how hard that is...but all I can think about is how hard it makes it on me. I know, its selfish. But everything at home falls on my shoulders, and its getting heavy.

Today makes three days in a row that I have to 'cook' at work. ( I work in a deli and there are about 5 different positions there, I've been trained in 3 of them - and cooking is one of the positions - and I hate). It can be overwhelming and stressful. But its not as stressful as the other job I had in the bakery, assistant bakery manager, it was stressful all the time.

I've notice that its becoming a little frustrating to work with all those women too. My over thinking  is starting to get to me. I mean seriously, when you approach two women whispering and they see you then stop - it makes you wonder? I've always thought that whispering was rude. Its childish.

anyways, maybe I just need to think " who gives a crap" and let everything roll off my shoulders....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!