Saturday, December 14, 2013

A New Name :: New Goal :: New Me

Good Morning,

Its 7:20 am on  a Saturday morning. I have to be at work in about 2 hours which really sucks but hey, I gotta job so I can't complain too much. ... whatever right?

I almost made this blog private yesterday because there are things I need to get out of my head ( something I learned during therapy) that I don't want anyone to read. Then it dawned on me that its not like a have a huge audience or something? And I can just make those private post just that...private. No need to shut down my whole blog? ... duh....

There are things that I decided to not dwell on anymore. Like my past success. Yup..I was a badass!! I lifted like a man, boxed like a fighter and sweated like a pro,  but im not that person anymore. I'm almost 8 yrs older and working - on my feet all day- so of course I'm not going to have the willpower that I had back then. who knows...maybe one day I can get back there but you know what they say..the older you get the less you give a shit? Well in my case its certainly true. I don't care about having 'Guns" anymore. Im not trying to have a 6-pack stomach. I'm not trying to kill myself in my workouts anymore. I just want to fit into my old clothes again. Its that simple.

 And not to mention the injuries I've acquired over the years for not allowing enough rest days in between those workouts.. I just can't workout like that anymore nor do I want too.

Bottom line is I'm just not the same person I used to be. I have to adapt to my lifestyle now.

Adapting 

Well I've accepted the fact that I must change. I must change what im doing.

I think the next step is to commit to that change. I started committing yesterday with healthier eating and being consistent in that. That is all I am doing for now. Committing to one thing at a time.

The next step is to add in my workouts...slowly. Eventually I will join that gym that I've mentioned before and buy me a bicycle to ride.

I will get this weight off in 2014. This time next year I will be wearing my clothes in the closet :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...