Saturday, November 09, 2013

UPDATE 11/9/2013

Morning,

Its been a while since I poked my head in here :)

I honestly hadn't had anything interesting to say besides blah blah blah! My workouts this past week are summed up into one word "sucky" and my eating is summed up into two words " shark frenzy ". Yuuuuuup, I feel off the wagon and then it ran me over!And I wouldn't step on the scale right now if my life depended on it.

So whats going on you ask?

sigh,

So I get a call from my ever-so-nosy younger sister Monday morning. She explains how she 'ran into' the Store Manager at my last job and told him why I left the bakery. * my jaw dropped at this point* She then tells me that he wanted me to come by and talk to him Tuesday. *seriously?*

I was FURIOUS with my sister for interfering . She had no right to get in the middle of it.  And at first I refused to go anywhere near that store. I was still hurt and confused. But then I realized that money talks and I would be making more than minimum wage so I went to talk to him Thursday. He offered me a position I couldn't refuse. I gave him a hug and said I was sorry, he accepted and was nice about it.

So I start my part-time Deli associate postion next wednesday YEAHYA! The money is awesome, its right down the street and its part time...what I wanted to begin with. So Happy, Happy, Happy :)

So today im back to counting calories and exercising. Thinking about doing a kickbox workout today.

Laters....And im sure you will want to stay tunned to my first week back at work. The Deli is located across from the Bakery department. Should be very interesting. LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...