Monday, October 07, 2013

Monday Morning Update

Good Morning guys and gals,

Actually its close to afternoon here. But I wouldn't know it because im in a trance at the moment.....

....Last night I was out of my Melatonin so I found some Unisom tablets, big mistake!~UGH~ I've been in this dream state ever since. No more Unisom for me. I threw them away..

So today is my first OFFICIAL work day. I'm working 3-10:30 tonight. Not too jazzed about those hours but beggars can't be choosers ;-) teehee

(((Gosh, thank goodness for spell check))

ok, so I almost don't want to announce this but WTH ....Today is day #3 that i have been logging all my food on myfitnesspal. I have been perfect with my food and exercise (although I wish I could get back into the advanced level of exercise I was once in before the weight gain, all in due time ~ right?) And its paid off because im down 2 whole pounds!!

and...yes,...i hear you creepy inner voice of common sense saying "its water weight, real weight comes off slowly" but its still weight loss!!!

Adios Amigos


2 comments:

  1. Any weight loss is good. Even if it is only water. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...