Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Hump Day Update


Ugh, my eyes popped open at 4:30 this morning and the alarm is set for 6:15! I just can't sleep :(
Oh well, maybe I can take a nap later...

So of course the first thing I did this morning was weigh, down .8 of a lb Yeahhhhh, boyeeeee

Feels great to be losing again but im still just starting back so I can't get to cocky yet (or ever for that matter).  but I gotta admit - yesterday evening was a challenge!
I was in one of those munchie moods. I drank crystal light and ate my planned snack then stayed out of the kitchen. I wasn't hungry...just wanted to mindless munch. I hate those urges, they can be so annoying. But I remember back in the day when I would 'redirect' my thoughts and read a book or magazine or even clean, and those thoughts would go away. I have to keep reminding myself that this is something I must do in order to be happy & healthy. Life is too short to be anything but happy, right? And ll these urges will get weaker and weaker and eventually I won't even notice them anymore. Just takes time and patience on my part :)

Yesterday I got in an AWESOME 34 minute cardio kickbox workout. It was Cathe Friedrichs Xtrain series : Hard Strikes. I loved it, all though I had to modify a lot of the jumping jacks due to my knee's and bad foot. But I was still breathing very hard and sweating up a storm. It felt good to get my blood pumping again.

Not sure what I will do today? Im off work today so maybe a walk this morning and some resistance training before my shower. I will update my workout page when its done

later gators.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...