Monday, October 14, 2013

Feeling a Little Defeated...

Hello All, I didn't get much sleep last night and this morning I'm feeling a little defeated. My eats have been fair all weekend. I still had calories left yesterday so thats good. I just feel blah - its time for my monthly visitor and I wish it would start already.

Yesterday I had my behind handed too much with a Cathe Friedrich workout. I did Low Impact Circuit and boy was I a sweaty mess. I took a pic to send to my DH and I decided to show it to you guys despite the fact that I look like a mess. I was drenched in sweat and red faced and my workout clothes weren't exactly flattering :D


Anyways, off to start my day. I'm off work today so I plan on getting in two workouts (1 am 1 pm) and I plan on knocking out some laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!