Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A Sweaty Mess

I just finished a Cathe Friedrich step aerobic workout and wow was it a challenge to finish. I was gasping for air and felt so heavy footed - it was kind of depressing :/
I think a rest day is in order tomorrow.

No loss on the scale this morning, kinda disappointing. Its only been 18 days since i've been counting calorie, not long enough to see any real results....I just have to be patient - It will come and I will be so happy :)
I'm not gonna lie though, its the hardest thing I've had to do in my life! And believe me, im not perfect. Im not always with-in that daily calorie goal but im trying and to me thats more important right now. Baby steps for me. It took me a long time to get my weight off before and im sure it will again.

So tomorrow were getting the kids there Halloween costumes and pumpkins to carve, should be fun.

Laters...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!