Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday Ramblings

Good Morning,

Its about 75 degrees here in metro ATL. I'm absolutely LOVING this weather. The sky's are clear, the air is crisp...and im drench in sweat from a full body weight workout :) I added a quick workout reference for me on the right side of my blog, I can see what workout im doing so I don't have to search for my print out ( because right now i can't find it...kids strike everytime) The red high lighted workouts are the finished ones.


ok, before I go hop in the shower I wanted to say that I have been doing great so far. Im eating pretty good, (no binge eating) I've been eating right at my calorie counts for the day and getting in two workouts a day ( one being a 30 minute 'destress' walk in the afternoon.

I'm about 99% sure that its going to take me a little while to get this weight off, but in the mean time im teaching myself that its ok to eat a candy bar or to have a sub sandwich ( i used to obsess over carbs), a couple of shots of whiskey and a 1/2 order of nachos at my favorite Mexican restaurant isn't going to break the bank. The thing is, as long as I watch my calories there is room for everything :)  I weighed this morning and im down another .5 of a lb...so im going in the right direction. Besides, its that time of month for me so perhaps I've lost more? But TBH, im not struggling or feeling deprived. Not like before..

Just getting in an update

ok...kids are hovering so gotta go. Have a great Sunday :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you Amy. I have a controlled treat now and then. Bingeing is my big issue and I know if I get that under control (been binge free 12 days now!) then I'll be on my way to skinnyland.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!