Saturday, September 07, 2013

Saturday Update

Good Morning

Im just popping in for a quick update.

Exercise this week has been mostly walking, although I plan on doing some strength training today with the band. ( never did get it in the other day *eye roll) Eating has been decent...not too bad. I could do better though and plan on it today.

I keep telling myself that I need to log my food like I used too. (wrote everything down including my workouts) Im going to focus on logging today.

I had two job opportunities this week. I had to turn one down due to the conflict in the kids morning schedule, it wasn't a really great job either - coffee host at a local convenience store. The other one I'm still waiting on. An  interview is suppose to be scheduled early this week (mon/tues) and the job is perfect for me. Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm,  front office/receptionist work. Im really excited about it. (Although I was secretly hoping for part time work) Hopefully everything goes well and I can get an interview in soon. Will keep you guys updated on it. :)

So...

Yesterday we cleaned out our closet and bagged some clothes we plan on giving away to the local shelter. After I saw ALL the clothes I couldn't wear anymore I told my husband " wow, I was so small 2 yrs ago" he looked me in the eye and said "you will get there again babes"

I believe him, if that ain't motivating then I don't know what is?

ok...thats it. Laters...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!