Saturday, September 28, 2013

On The Fence

So I mentioned on my last post about following a workout routine/rotation right? And for some reason I can't bring myself to do things on days when I don't want too? I don't know if its because of how strict I was before or perhaps my love for workouts have changed? I don't know...im definitely not the same person I was 8 years ago when starting this weight loss journey. I'm older and I no longer care about being a skinny minny anymore, I just want to wear a normal, average size (like a 12). Right now im in a tight 16, sigh. A size twelve isn't too far away  though...I can get there easily in about 3 months or so. Soon I will get my head twisted on tight and do this weight loss thing agian, but until then, im reminding myself on how to eat properly, how to eat-out properly and how to avoid binge eating. Its tough, but I can do it!

I had a bad experience last night with racing thoughts and all they were telling me to do was EAT. But I knew if I went in there and nibbled on something ( and I wasn't hungry mind you) it would explode into a crazy mindless eating frenzy. My shark fin would rise out of my back and I would circle the refrigerator, eating as fast as I could until my stomach popped my buttons off my pj bottoms :D!!

Im still trying to get a hold of my bad eating habits. I've been doing a lot better this past month. No binges ( yay) and I've been walking almost every day (sometimes twice a day) but no major weight loss. Im down maybe 2lbs or so. The most important thing is that im not gaining, ive finally stopped all that!

So I start my new job Monday and can't wait! Im excited to be bringing a 2nd paycheck into the house. And  another thing to look forward too is our car will be paid off in just 4 more payments...Yay!!

Im already hinting around to my DH that I want a new-er car next year. I want a ford fusion or ford escape...


ok...laters....




1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about bingeing. My biggest problem area. Like you, I'm working on it. Good luck on Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...