Monday, September 09, 2013

First Week Update

Today is day 8 that I have been counting calories. So far so good. I weighed this morning and im down .6 of a pound, I'll take it. And I wasn't really on a strict diet either, TBH I made a cake Thursday and ended up having two slices of it . We ate at applebee's one day for lunch ( had a gift card, love gift cards LOL)  and probably stayed around 1800-2200 calories a day. Not exactly weight loss calories but Im not gaining!!

I got in some power walks, one circuit workout and one strength training workout.

I have my sister counting calories with me now, she wants to lose 10lbs. But when it comes to food she is like a Drill Sargent. She's never really had a problem with her weight. She keeps texting me asking if Im still on plan and this morning she encouraged me to continue counting with her even after I saw my little measly .6 lb weight loss.

I just can't wrap my mind around counting calories again even though its always worked for me in the past. I want to lose weight, but do I want it that bad? Sometimes I question whether Im ready for it. I just went through a lot with my last job and now im viciously looking for another one mean while selling things on ebay and working with my mom just to make ends meet. Its stressful. And with stress there is stress eating.

anyways...

Today will be a power walk late this evening. Can't wait to take my doggy with me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!