Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Still Searching.

I'm printing out resume's and filling out applications today. Its nice to do all of this at home, lol. I filled out two applications last night...one at a very reputable warehouse about 15 mins away that is known to be hard to get into, but the pay is awesome. I have an assessment with them on the 4th of next month.  Another application at a warehouse/ bakery close by.

I'm searching at my husbands job for openings every morning. Oh, and I found out that they were only hiring 6 out of the 25, not 25 total. But I'm going to keep trying there. Eventually I will get hired there, it might take a while.

Im sending out at least 20 resume's today. First I have to buy some ink and print them out.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can leave my job by October...thats the goal. I think this will help my with my weight loss too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!