Friday, August 02, 2013

Night Time Rambling

Hello to all,

its 8:06 on a Friday night. My kids are swimming, my husband is watching the Braves play on TV and im completely bored :/

Im listening to some tunes on You Tube, so far some Gary Allen ( best I ever had) Lady antebellum ( need you now) The Band Perry (if I die young) Brad Paisley (whiskey lullaby)... Yeah, pretty depressing stuff. Guess im in a mood tonight. I had a rough few weeks with my job and my mood swings. Just anxiety and stuff going on. I wish I could figure out what starts all this, its just exhausting to go through. The only thing that I can think of that I've done differently is started drinking 1/2 & 1/2 coffee. So my plan is to start weening it down to just a 8oz glass in the morning.

I finally talked to my boss today about whats been happening over the past few weeks with me. I told her I just wasn't happy working there anymore...she understood, she asked me to think about it for a while though before I make any quick decisions. She mentioned that she's not going to be there forever and I would be the bakery manager. She was talking like it may be soon...so I may just stay for a while longer.

anyways. Day #2 on logging my food and eating under 1700 calories. Yeah, its boring but I keep imagining the feeling that comes with my pants getting loose. That feeling that comes with feeling comfortable in my clothes again.

Just can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...