Sunday, August 18, 2013

Moving Along

Morning,

Well I just got an email from that job I interviewed for and Im no longer considered for the position. I was upset earlier...but im getting over it. My husband is going to talk to the HR manager tomorrow and see what happened.

Meanwhile I'm sending out another round of resumes. I can't wait to turn in a 2 week notice here. I can honestly say that I hate my job :( . Im sick of the favoritism that the manager gives to two other employee's. Im sick of her nagging and bitching over silly things. She loves to argue with people and she has to be right....lately in order to avoid an argument, I've been agreeing with her.

sigh, Im so sick of it. I hate the donut shift too. 2:30/3:30 in the morning isn't something I signed up for when I took this position 2&1/2 years ago, I didn't' sign up to be her assistant either! I was more or less pushed into the position because nobody else wanted it.

ok...well...gotta go to work now.

Oh, yesterday I took my sad, lazy butt to the gym at 8pm and did 40 minutes elliptical and I counted calories, I think I ended somewhere around 2100. I know, not exactly a weight loss count but its a start in the right direction.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy! Glad to have stumbled upon your blog! I was wondering if you feature guest postings. Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...