Saturday, July 20, 2013

Not. Feeling. Good.


Well, I think ^^^ explains how I've been feeling these past two days.

Lets just put it this way, I've filled out about 25 applications since talking to my boss on Thursday. She is such a manipulative person. I can't stand the thought of looking at her and luckily I don't have to until Wednesday.

I am taking a step in the right direction today though, I plan on talking to the store manager about transferring to another department and if that doesn't get his attention then I plan on stepping down out of my position as her 2nd as soon as I can.

2 comments:

  1. I hate that people can make you feel like that at work and get away with it! Anxiety is a horrible feeling and the bullying that causes it should be dealt with much more seriously! I am glad that you have some options, I just hope that you are allowed to get yourself out of that toxic environment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!