Sunday, July 28, 2013

I Was a Baaaaad Girl ( in my best tweety voice)

Yup...you read me right. Yesterday I came home and had a whole lot of junk food,  and just said the hell with my workout! Ack!! Its all good though, gotta cheat a little every now and then.  And considering that I've been very good (for me) all week I deserved a little something yesterday.

ok, I've got 20 mins to get my makeup on and fix my hair, its TGIF for me today! Off the next two days :) Yeahya!! I plan on working out after my hubby gets home today...going to the gym ;-) I desperately need to sweat.

laters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...