Friday, June 28, 2013

New Job Hunting

Yup, I said it. Im tired of my job! I had an awful day at work yesterday. I felt so overwhelmed and felt like I was being pulled in 5 different directions...I hate feeling that way. And honestly, I don't have too.

Yeah, its a 'good' job. Its close to my house and it pays ok. But the work load and stress level there is ridiculous. And it seems that every holiday my manager is gone. She's on vacation right now and its inventory week. Thankfully she's going to grace us with her presence on Tuesday, before the holiday weekend. 

So yesterday I took it upon myself to buy some resume paper and envelopes and tonight I plan on updating my resume and sending out at least 25 to local doctors offices. 

I also plan on going online to local hospitals and feeling out applications there. 

I'm feeling good about this! Really good... =)

Oh and I just got back from the gym. Did 30 elliptical and 30 legs machines. Yesterday was 30 mins elliptical and 30 mins of biceps, triceps, chest, shoulders. 

Eatings not so good, but is it ever? LOL. I mean im not binging so that's a step in the right direction. For some reason when I hit my calorie limit I feel as if im forbidden to eat anything else, and I've never been the one to stick to the rules. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!