Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I Joined a Gym Today!!

Yay!! This morning I went down to a gym that is 2.4 miles from my house and joined AND got in my first workout. I did the elliptical + legs.

Loved the gym. It was very calming - as soon as you walk in the door you can hear the blowing of fans and a radio in the background. There were mainly older people there today but everyone was very nice.

Its only 25 a month and its 24 hour access!! They're in the middle of remodeling  some area's with a private women's area and evening classes. I saw two heavy bag area's too.

 Very excited about it!

For the last three days I haven't had that diet pill and feel better. My appetite has returned but protein shakes are keeping it at bay. As long as I nibble every two-three hours on something im fine :) I'm keeping my cals close to 1500 a day...

ok..off to get some grocery's. Just wanted to share my news

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!