Sunday, June 23, 2013

Back To Logging My Calories

Lately I feel as if I'm a little out of hand with my calories. And as much as I detest counting them, it will help with my weight loss.

I'm back on Myfitnesspal tomorrow. I didn't count yesterday but just watched what I ate and today will be the same thing.

Ugh...weight loss is so exhausting isn't it? But I can do it...I know I can :)

About the Diet Pill 
Part of me wants to let them go but the other part of me knows that they kill my appetite. I started taking 1/2 a pill Monday and the side effects are just about gone. (I was feeling anxious and dizzy after taking a whole pill and this was at least 4x's a week. Just got fed up with it) They still help with my appetite.

And I think by taking half a pill it will be easier to come off them :)

I know a few people that are taking this particular diet pill. I asked how they were doing on it and one lady is losing weight like crazy but she isn't eating hardly anything. Another lady walks three days a week and eats around 1000 calories a day and she's losing pretty steady. But IMHO, anything below 1300-1400 calories is too low for a women, because then the body starts breaking down muscle tissue....and we don't want that! Of course I didn't tell them that...

I think whats stalling my weight loss is my workouts, but I can't give them up - I would go insane without them...
And I know the thought of my workouts stalling my weight loss sounds crazy but if you think about it, it makes sense. I'm lifting weights and my body is building muscle, there-for im not going to see any real change on the scale.  At least I think it is anyway but I've always believed that you have to fuel muscle in order to build it. I do feel a very slight difference in  the way my pants are feeling ... my muffin top isn't quite so bulgie anymore LOL

Ok..I'm mumbling know, Laters....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...