Thursday, May 23, 2013

quickie

Hello All,

Just poppin' in to say im doing fine. Work has me utterly exhausted, but thats nothing new. Yesterday I took a break from dieting but didn't eat a whole lot more than usual. I've been getting in at least 3 days a week of workouts. I go back to the doctor on 5/29 for a weigh in and new prescription. so far i've lost 11lbs :) I haven't weighed in a few days so not sure if its any more? I don't want to get into the habit of weighing everyday....

I did a workout this morning from Jessica Smith's Youtube video collection called 30 minute Hiit  it was pretty good...I didn't like some of the moves with the weights - they just felt unnatural so I modified some parts. I've been doing a lot of her workouts lately and have really enjoyed them. As a matter of fact I've enjoyed them so much that I just bought one of her dvd's on Collage called Walking for Weight Loss. Can't wait to try it...the video clip looks very fun and with little dread factor. Im pretty excited about it.

ok...later gators




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!