Thursday, May 30, 2013

One Month Follow Up

Its been four weeks since I started taking Phentermine to help boost my weight loss. Yesterday was my monthly doctors visit and according to there scale im down 9lbs (my scale, w/no clothes is 12lbs). They also measure your waist and hips and I lost an inch in both of those.

Over all im pleased with the month...I mean, seriously -how can I complain? It wasn't hard at all. The diet pill basically erases your appetite. I still eat what I like in moderation, just watch my portions. I have also been getting in some workouts every other day.

I can't wait to see what the next month will bring :)


1 comment:

  1. That's wonderful. I'm glad it's working for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...