Sunday, March 03, 2013

SET BACKS SUCKS

My sister came over yesterday and we ordered pizza. At first I was like "no, I can't have pizza - its hard for me to stop at just a few pieces." And I told her this and she looked at me like I had bats flying out of my ears.
Then after we couldn't make our minds up about what we were getting for supper we kinda just said the hell with it and ordered pizza. I had four slices and put the rest in the fridge. My calories were right at 1900 - good, acceptable. But later on - while watching Breaking Dawn part 2 I went in the kitchen and ate the last two slices.

UGH- And I didn't even really want pizza to begin with?

My husbands birthday is tomorrow and he wants icecream cake...sigh, thats going to be hard to pass up.

The past couple of days have been like this. I've been giving in to temptation too much and going over my calories. Even a few hundred calories a day hurts in the long run.

Can you tell I'm not in the best mood this morning :(

I keep thinking about what my therapist said to me. "Amy, were going to figure this out because food is huge part of your world when it shouldn't be. Food is what we use for fuel, its a natural instinct to eat when your hungry. But its not here for us to obsess over and to use in an abusive way."

ok...gotta get ready for work. I just needed to vent a little. Thanks for those who read :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!