Saturday, March 02, 2013

Saturday 3/2 Update

So...starting today I'm going to post pics of things I didn't eat at work. Today's pic is a cake that I was drooling over at work Thursday.  While I was making it I had really bad sugar cravings and for the life of me couldn't get it out of my head. I got through them by eating a protein bar and chewing gum but wow...they were strong.
This is what I didn't eat! 

1/8 sheet yellow cake with whip cream frosting...oh my

I plan on working out in about 15 minutes, im waiting for my breakfast to digest a  little. So today is day 9 and im still doing good. I did engage in some emotional eating yesterday, it seems its one of my favorite things to do. Or its what I go back too when im feeling tired, stressed, overwhelmed or just bored. I say its one of my favorite things to do but in all honesty- I don't like the way I feel when I do it. So this morning I woke up with a positive attitude and some thoughts about it.
*whats done is done so its time to move on.
*how can I prevent it from happening again?

I downloaded another Brain Sync mp3 download. This one is "positive thinking" so I will listen to this whenever I feel it will help me. I do admit to feeling down Thursday evening, after work. My husband asked me what was wrong and I couldn't say? I just felt tired and was sad because he was leaving for work and I didn't have time to talk to him. I had also had a stressful day at work that day...

Below is a page that I started at the beginning of every week. Kinda like my goal page. Its a list of my workouts, my goals and some positive quotes.


ok...off to get my workout done for the day then I plan on listening to that positive thinking download. I will listen to that weight loss one before bed tonight.

>>>>>>>------->>>>>AND ONWARD I MARCH------>>>>----->>>>>



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...