Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Trying My Best


I just walked for 30 minutes listening to Kelly Howell's : Accelerate Weight Loss subliminal reprogramming mp3 download. Below is a copy and paste from the website, it shows the hidden subliminal message that are just out of our normal hearing range but are still very powerful. The only thing we hear is the sounds of the ocean waves crashing. Its very relaxing... 

This recording contains the following subliminal messages:

  • Every cell of my body vibrates with energy and health.
  • I am slimmer and more fit.
  • Extra pounds are melting away. I am burning fat faster.
  • I have a great metabolism.
  • I like small portions best.
  • Small portions are best.
  • I look great and feel terrific.
  • I’m lighter today.
  • I love exercise. Burning calories feels great.
  • I am active and energized.
  • I love myself. I love my body. I love to feel good.
  • I’m feeling better every day in every way.
  • I look great. I am lean, vibrant and energized.
  • I choose health and vitality.
  • I feel better being slim.
  • It’s easy to say no. I am in control.
  • Self-Discipline is satisfying.
  • Being slim is easy and natural.
  • Discipline rewards me.
  • The past is over. I’m making changes right now.


No...lol, I don't work for her or her website. I purchased these to help guide me on my weight loss journey. I need help guys!! :/ , I've been bouncing back and fourth lately and I can't seem to stay consistent.

My plan is to listen to these at least once a day for now until I can get in more control of my eating. I've been binge eating almost daily :(  Once the thought of 'more food' enters my mind its hard, very hard for me to stop. 

Anyways. So...despite all my latest attempts to keep a food log AND after getting inspiration from one of my favorite blogs that I follow ( http://spunkysuzi.blogspot.com/ ) I decided to start writing down everything I eat regardless of how tired I am, how busy I am or if I even went off plan. I will be accountable for what goes into my body, starting today. 

Day #1 pic. 




I will try and load pics of my daily journals as much as I can. 

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea!
    Good for you on posting your daily journals it really does help :)
    You are too sweet! Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...