Saturday, February 09, 2013

Time To Make The Donuts

Im up early waiting on DH do get home (he works the night shift) so I can take my but to the bakery and get the donut shift over with. I usually go in a little earlier than 3:30am but I can't today with the kids being here. Im sipping on coffee until DH gets here...

Anyways, yesterdays eating was good. For some reason I was so hungry all morning at work. I didn't really bring a snack, just breakfast and lunch - so I guzzled water until my breaks. I think I will buy some protein bars to keep in my locker for emergencies. I may not be has strong next time and I do work in a bakery :/

Some thoughts....
Yesterday I noticed my moods changing frequently. I mean wow -and it all starts with negative thoughts. It was explained to me how the cycle works by that therapist I saw. First you think negative, then it sort of escalates from there until your mood has been effected. She told me to stop that negative thought in its track by using a positive thought pattern - I have to remember to do that from now on. I was feeling pretty low yesterday. You know, I'm thinking about maybe doing some research on positive speakers or some downloads for my phone and when I go on break I can listen to them to help motivate me. Maybe they can help me stay on track, afterall - the only reason people fail is because they think they 'can't' do something and give up, right? If I replace 'can't' with 'can' then my thought pattern will change.

I can remember back when I lost all that weight I was SO positive all the time. I mean, wow...I don't remember ever questioning whether I could lose weight - it was only a question of when.

ok - enough rambling. Gotta go get my self looking good for work ( so I can get covered in donut glaze LMAO)

I had a funny thought the other day. I thought I would take pictures of some of the things I make at work that temp me then post them on here so I'm not the only one who has to see it and call the post " If I can say no then YOU can say no". Sounds pretty fun...

2 comments:

  1. I have two suggestions, The Happiness trap book and Jon Gabriel's visualisations. Probably the second one because it only takes 10 mins a day and it is an audio track. So easy to fit in, but it is hard to feel down after you listen to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Thanks for the recommendations. I will check them out now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!