Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday 2/10

I went to bed around 9 last night and woke up about every 2 hours thinking it was later then it actually was.  Why do I do that? I have the alarm set, its not like Im going to over sleep or anything?

So anyways. I have to work today and tomorrow -blah- but im off Tuesday AND starting next Saturday I will be off for 7 straight days in a row :D yeahya!!! I have 40 full hours of holiday time built up so I'm taking all of it together...I plan on getting a lot done around the house. I don't think we're planning on going anywhere. I also plan on clearing my mind that week, getting my groove back with workouts and eating.

Yesterday was great, I got a thirty five minute walk in. Ate perfect all day until I was sitting in front of the tv around 7ish. Thats when the snack monster appeared and ruined my perfect day.

I checked out Roberta Temes Enjoying Weight Loss audio cds or downloads and Im seriously thinking of getting them. They are used on amazon for 17$, not bad. I could listen to them in the evenings when those cravings start.

Guys, There are AT LEAST 25 pairs of jeans in my closet and about 12 blouses that I can wear. And I aim to wear them again...THIS YEAR. Thats my goal...

ok..gotta get ready for work as I am still in my PJ's sipping coffee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!