Monday, February 18, 2013

OH TATAR SAUCE!!!

...isn't that what spongebob says? Or is it Patrick? I dunno?

My sister treated us to Red Lobster yesterday. It was her 'thank you' for my husband doing her taxes.  Yes, I'm sure Red Lobster has very tasty food to all the sea food lovers out there but here's the thing. I'm not a sea food lover. My husband on the other hand is.

 I can't get over the smell when you walk in the door - the look and the sound of all those crab shells cracking. It makes my spine cringe!

Here a true story,  I took my hubby there when we first got married. This was before I was diagnosed with G.A.D. and I really didn't understand why I was feeling weird around certain situations. Well anyway, when the waiter brought out the seafood sampler that my hubby always gets I could feel my skin crawling. Then when I heard him cracking those shells and saw him digging into that lobster tail I actually had an anxiety attack at the table. The world started spinning, my heart was racing and I had to go to the bathroom and gather myself.

Anyways, I do like there biscuits and I had two. But my entree was broiled flounder with a side of steamed broccoli + a side salad with dressing on the side. So I did very well :) I should of taken a picture for yall.

Today is Monday, 2/18/2013 - I still have 5 days left of my vacation and I gotta tell ya, I could get use to this. So nice and relaxing. I don't have to hear about any drama at work, I don't have to wake up early to workout or worry about what im going to pack today for lunch. All of that planning is so exhausting.  No wonder I didn't really have a hard time losing weight before? Besides taken care of my kids + hubby, it was my priority now all of that has shifted to the back burner because of my job.

Today I plan on getting in another workout, lately I've been doing 30 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of weights. I may do a circuit today, perhaps afterburn by Cathe? Its tough and so challenging. I will update my workout page when im done today....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...