Tuesday, January 22, 2013

WWer Update...

Weight Watchers went well yesterday, down 4lbs. I'm very happy with that. I don't expect the same # every week but its a very good start.

While I was at the meeting I started thinking 'you know, this is fun and all but 14$'s a week adds up to be close to 60$'s a month'. Thats a lot of money?  Maybe I will just go to the meetings every other week or once a month. I don't have to pay everytime I go...besides, I have a scale at home ....

Today is a whole body weight lifting workout. I may just crank up some tunes, jot down some reps and pump some iron for about an hour and be done with it LOL ( sounds funny* pump some iron * Ha) 

Update: Decided on Muscle max timesaver premix (Cathe)

This next weeks goals are to get in two full body weight lifting workouts + 3 days of cardio. 

Im off today and watching Sex and the City. Im on the first season right now...

ok, later :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the awesome loss! And enjoy SATC! It's my fave!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!