Thursday, January 24, 2013

Morning Thoughts

I've been off of Zoloft for about 5weeks now and im begining to learn more about myself everyday.

Yesterday I was by myself at the bakery from 10:30 am - 1:30 pm. I had a lot of baking that I was doing while taking care of customers ( I had maybe three total, so no big deal). I was very busy.  My manager was at a meeting for the day ( The reason why I was by myself). Well, I go home at 3:30 and I get a call from her around 4pm. She asked me why I didn't do two cake orders that were for today? She sounded mad although she never said anything mean to me. She did say that the customer was pretty upset and wanted the cake for free. I of course apologized to her not once but TWICE. She said it was 'ok'. But for her to call me off the clock didn't settle well with me for the rest of the night.  I just kept thinking "wow, I was by myself working my ass off and never sat down for a minute and she's going to have the nerve to call me about cake orders? "  My husband asked me If I would call her if she forgot to make a cake order...I said no but im not the boss, she has that privilege. Besides...she rarely makes cake orders - Its MY JOB.

sigh...

anyways...as you can see im still pissed off about it.

I need to learn how to let it go. To not let petty things like this get to me. I went to bed angry and woke up the same way...

I learned in therapy that I can't change the way people act towards me but I can change how I  react. Its not the end of the world if I forgot to make a cake. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...