Friday, January 25, 2013

Its Friday...

...and thats the only 'Title' I can come up with at the moment.

Off work today, thank goodness and I did an awesome workout this morning. 40min power walk + 60 mins weight lifting. I'm feeling very proud of that workout.

I've been off track the past few days. And I know why, its emotional.  For some reason Im starting to really hate my job? I even applied at two other places just see if they call me back. Of course I'm about 99% sure they couldn't  offer me a better position than im in now. I wouldn't think so anyway.

Sigh, maybe im just having a bad week? I dunno?

The last time I saw my doctor he prescribed another SSRI for anxiety and depression. I've still got the prescription in my purse. I've been thinking about it...maybe it will help with all these mixed emotions I keep having. I go from happy to pissed off in like a split second. I don't remember feeling like this when I was on Zoloft?  My husband says I've always been a very moody person so maybe im trying to fight who I am ?

anyways, while I'm pondering the meaning of life (lmao) Im proud to report that im still on my WWer plan today. I've been excellent all day and plan to fight like a warrior to stay on it the rest of the day. I went grocery shopping earlier and didn't buy anything that would temp me :) Thats a big start...

I can do it. I know I can!!

So far today I've had :
2pcs of whole wheat toast with 3egg whites, 1 serving of deli ham and 1/2 serving of cheese
coffee,banana
1 slice of whole wheat bread, 1 can of tuna in water, 1tbs light mayo, romaine salad with 2tbs Italian dressing. medium apple ( 0 points for fruit, yeahya)
not sure about supper...iv'e got about 15pts left for the day. Im not using my exercise points , I earned about 15 (activity I think they call it). Gonna try and make up some of this weeks damage.

ok..I will check back in tomorrow morning after my workout. I plan on doing a cardio...maybe some yoga if I have time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!