Saturday, January 05, 2013

Im Allowed To Cry

Im alone at home tonight. My hubby is at work and my kids spent the night with their mawmaw ( my mom) and my sister.

I woke up this morning in a bad mood. I was hoping my mood would pick up after a workout but it didnt. Work was one "sigh" after another. I didn't want to be their. My bad mood never went away and now im just sad.

But as I sit here and type this I realize something. Its ok to be sad. Sad is one of the many emotions the good lord gave us -  so why im I questioning my sadness? Its ok to be sad and to cry. (as long as its not a everyday thing ;-) ) These moods are a part of life. Im sad because I had a crappy dream last night. I dreamed  my dad died. It was awful. when I woke up I hadn't got a good nights rest.

anyways,

After work I had about  10 minutes to see my husband and he's out the door to go to work. Its quite strange being by myself. I was excited at first..you know, to have the house to myself. But i gotta say...I'm not a huge fan of it.

So since my last post on January first I have kept to my healthier eating obligation. I have been working out everyday and watching what I eat. No snacking at work and no over eating at night. My pants aren't as tight anymore and I feel better. I had a cupcake tonight (blue bird I think was the brand name) because I have been craving something sweet for a few days now and it tasted like cardboard. Its funny how your taste buds change when you eat unprocessed food then all of sudden eat a highly processed food. Yuck. You can taste all the chemicals and additives.

oh and BTW, The new seires by Cathe Friedrich is AWESOME. Its called Xtrain - check it out if you need some motivation.

ok...enough rambling. I do feel better...a little bit. :)



1 comment:

  1. You're right! It's your party and you can cry if you want to! Isn't it strange how dreams can affect us even when we know they were just a dream?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!