Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy TGIF - And NO SNOW :D

Morning,

I'm up early this morning for some much needed coffee. I passed out kinda early last night and got in about 8 1/2 hours of sleep, awww, really needed it! I decided to workout either this afternoon or take a rest day.

The kids were excited about the upcoming chance of snow over night. They kept peeking out the window in hopes of seeing a snow flake...they were so adorable. But no snow on the ground this morning - which makes me excited lol. I'm not a snow-kind-of-gal, I like my southern weather.

Yesterday evening was hard in "WWer world" for me. I did end up eating 15 of my 49 flex points ( I think that's what their called? :/) But believe me when I say "it could have been a lot worse". So im actually proud of myself this morning. I've got to find some different things to eat before I go nuts. Time to do some web surfing....

Well, I've got some bad news. My husband is getting laid off in about 10 weeks. His job is closing its doors.  He also found out that he will get unemployment for 6 months so thats takes some pressure off ( possible for a year if he hasn't found a job yet). Unemployment will only be a fraction of what he was making but its better then no income at all...and with his skills, he shouldn't have a problem finding a job. I have faith in him and I'm trying to look on the bright side of things...everything happens for a reason. :) As long as we have a roof over our head and food on the table im fine. Thats how I was raised.

anyways...off to get the kids up and then get myself to work. :) Have a fabulous Friday

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry about your hubby but what an amazing attitude to have! I wish more people out there had that positive outlook on everything! Otherwise you can just find yourself dragged down.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!