Wednesday, January 23, 2013

FIRE BLAZING

I am ON FIRE this morning and I don't mean hot flashes, I mean I can feel my metabolism BLAZING. I have so much energy and just ready to get the work so I can kick some ass LOL.

Gotta be that full body weight lifting workout yesterday in combination with sleeping good/taking my multivitamin & eating good. My body always responds so well to weight lifting. Of course I peeked at the scale this morning and those four lbs I lost are right back in my muscle as water. I know my body so well....

I will measure as soon as I can get my DH too, that will give me my real results - not the scale. Meanwhile I've got my food packed for today:

Breakfast: Whole wheat English muffin, egg substitute and 1/2 smoked turkey sausage ( i like to put mustard on this, OMG so good)
Lunch: 3oz sauteed chicken breast on whole wheat bread, 1tbs light mayo ( Hellmans)  and 2cups of romaine lettuce with 2tbs light thousand island dressing.
snack: apple and coconut greek yogurt.

supper is going to be lean hamburger with some green beans and brown rice, my favorite :)

ok..off to work I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...