Friday, December 14, 2012

Workout Done

Cathe premix 2 of Slide and Glide done this morning before work. I really REALLY needed this.

I'm not going to lie...i've been pretty much eating whatever the hell I want to for the past three days. No limits  & not giving a crap.

I called a member of OA last night and she was so very helpful. She said she would sponsor me and we could check in once a week before our meetings (and of course I can call her anytime during the week if I need her). I also have 2 other OA members #'s that I can call if need be.

ok..off to get the kids up and on the bus. Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...