Monday, December 03, 2012

The Good & The Bad Days...

My alarm went off at 4:30 this morning and I immediately slammed the sleep button. I did this twice before finally getting up.

I don't feel very motivated this morning, im so sleepy and my lower back is tender again :(

You ever feel like your fighting an uphill battle? Thats how I feel right now....just kinda down. I will be ok though. I just wanted to let you guys know that's its not always sugar plums and candy canes in my world ( not trying to be a smart@ss here, just being honest)

I wish I could just completely come off the zoloft for good. I don't know my own body anymore?

Today I plan on drinking a lot of water, I've been neglecting this rule lately.
No junk...I had some junk yesterday after work for supper with my hubby (it maybe the reason for my crappy mood this morning - im sure it is) 
I'm going to do my best of have a great day and not worry about my weight.

bbl, after work to report an awesome workout :)

1 comment:

  1. I just know your going to have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!