Saturday, December 01, 2012

One Week? Patience Please!

I haven't weighed in a few days but I figured I would try on some pants that are tight on me. Well, there's no change...darnit. Then I realize its only been one week LOL

I'm so proud of myself even if its only been a week. Im off work today so I slept until 9:30 ( a rarity for me) then woke up to my hubby making breakfast (very sweet) had my coffee and laid around watching tv. Then got up and made myself workout for 35 minutes (yeahya) I did a premix from Cathe's Athletic Training ( her low impact series). It was called Leg Cardio premix...pretty intense too. She uses 3 risers in the video..I only used my step platform and I was very winded :/ (talk about a wimp LOL)

anyways...off to wally world w/the kids. They want to spend their allowance, then we plan on spending the evening with my mom and sister & niece. We're going to watch (hopefully is redbox has it) Magic Mike's ...yum.

later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!